I have finished "bricking" the house and will discuss the trials and tribulations of using those sheets in my next post. It was interesting, to say the least! The roof is finally glued down--no more getting into the upstairs hallway!
I have finished the main stuff for the living room and master bedroom, but they still need something here and there. The master bedroom ceiling light has to be glued--those "sticky" pads supplied never hold for long--I don't even know why I bother with them.
Electricity is going well. I am pulling the wires out the back of the house and into those power strips into a transformer. I haven't figured out how to electrify the front coach lamps--but that's for another day!
I have decided that the attic slated roof will open upward on hinges. I was going to make it a pull-away, but that flimsy lumber and the weight of the dormers scared me that too many pulling away and the roof would not survive very long. Besides I already have the first floor front a pull-away, but that seems quite secure.
|The brick are very nice (interesting to use!!), but not as red as this.|
|This color is more accurate.|
|Interior view of all rooms.|
|Living room facing left.|
|Living room entire.|
|Living room facing right.|
|Dining room facing left.|
|Dining room facing right.|